Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nationals.. Throwers' Lunch

I have been very busy lately mugging my brain out, so whenever I reach home, it'll be like almost 2300!!! ARGH!!! But studying so late into school has it's bonuses.. like Mr Tan Yew Hwee actually sees me studying so he won't find YaoPeng or my sister to tell them to ask me to study..


So hence, this entry is about 3-4 weeks late



DATE

Random photos first!



The super cute, tall, buff, hot, sexy, etc. number tag 92 from Singapore Sports School..

But he's already taken and he looks better in person




Amanda, totally random, but ya..



These photos have nothing whatsoever to do with the Nationals, but hey.. they're pretty and I think emo.. so I'm just putting it up so you can appreciate my 'artistic talents'







These photos were taken when Danny persuaded me to pon lecture with him.. I was supposed to be reading the notes, but.. ended up taking emo cherry pictures instead >=p


I'm easily distracted






Okae,now on to the main part of the entry.. THROWERS' LUNCH at some sushi place..



Here's the skinny.. there were 12 of us, 4 per table..


TABLE 1: ChenXiao, Liyin, Royce and Me


TABLE 2: JingChen, Amanda, some VS guy, ???


TABLE 3: Shaun, ???, ???, ???


I don't know a lot of the throwers' names.. Anyway, we had a food eating contest just for the fun of it.. XD

ChenXiao..

Royce said the squid was very cute..


So I made everyone take a picture with the squid


Liyin also..


I don't like to take pictures alone.. but Liyin look so sian!!!




Royce's rice under all the plates

Royce pigging out very unglam-ly


ChenXiao dying out!!!

He can't take it anymore!!!

Plates inspection time..

Hmm.. this looks fine..




Ahha!! KENA CAUGHT!!!

Amanda's table


Shaun's table



Happy People.. Of course Shaun's table won in the end.. My table got last.. =(.. Each table ate 50+ plates!!! that's like at least 160 plates altogether and the bill could have easily costed us $320!!! However it was a buffet!!! =P

It was DAMN BLOODY EXTREMELY FREAKIN FUN!!! The rest of the track team should get to know the throwers more..

THE END

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Actually, Shaun was my Senior. Heh, as in Track & Field, cause I'm actually a Javelin thrower. But I don't like it in the first place. SO I'm a bad Junior! I never attended training. But Shaun is quite a nice Senior.