Friday, May 4, 2007

(Class Outing on Labour Day) Dairy Entry for 1st

TUESDAY! Eunice initiated the idea of a class outing on Labour day, the last public holiday of the term.. At first we planned to go Sentosa in the morning, but Eunice was the only girl who could make it.. So they changed it to an all guys thing in the morning at East Coast playing beach soccer.

They then proceeded to Suntec for lunch and then Vivo for the movie. The girls found them in Adidas playing Foo's ball, yes, foo's ball.
Eugene and I were the only satay spinners(i think).. as in you twirl it real hard.. I wasn't very good at this..
The Guys having a good time..
After that we went to find our lunch (i think the guys ate double lunches that day).. We went our separate ways.. Most of them went to UNHEALTHY fast food restaurants, but Eunice and I went to a proper restaurant. We put our food in a doggy bag and went to the roof. Most of us ate together on a patch of grass..
Quote Michelle," How Romantic!"
We then proceeded to movie theatre 2 for our movie.. We bought 4 packs of popcorn.. 3 sweet and 1 salty..
Most of them didn't like the movie, said it barely had a storyline.. but I say I enjoyed it, though it wasn't as good as I expected, I liked the funny bits.. *hush hush* =)
After the movie, in the lift.. AnilShegril took the picture, he stretched his arm up high.. but he isn't in it.. Michelle isn't in it too..
There were two parts, ONLY the guys laughed at..
!SPOILER!
1st.. Peter Parker to Mary Jane"I brought you peonies".
2nd.. Benfred(butler) to Harry Osbourne,"I loved your father like I loved you".
therefore I conclude that guys are sicker in the mind than girls (everyone knows that)
Quote Matt Ho or Nazri (can't recall), "what did he say? penis?"
Quote Margaret," I thought they laughed because the flowers were ugly"
Class going up the escalator.. I'm not in it..

Nazri and Foo, I like both of them..

The guys waiting for the girls to use the restroom, I took a picture before going in!..



The whole class.. (-PRCs, JinCi, Ms Chiam, WeeLeong, Simran, Justin)


Nick (surname) YanGen acting cute..
Quote," I am always cute"

We left Eugene, Louis, Foo and Meagan on the purple line..


Bye People!

The Girls who went to the movies (-Meagan).. Guess who's who's..


This was where I departed at Aljunied MRT.. It seems I was the first off the Green Line.. (Eunice and Matt Ho is behind Margaret)..

p.s. 07SforS3x is a weird class!

No comments: