Thursday, May 17, 2007

First time this year at GSCC


FRIDAY! (11th May 2007) All my entries all super lag le.. coz no time to update blog.. JC life really busy!
Went to school as usual that day, but that day was sort of diffent coz it was Chinese Society's Night or something.. so I was more impatient than usual for the last lesson of the week to en (Economics).. Thus I graffitized the table..

'watashi wa tekraku/aishiteru/hehe'..
This is a verse I found in a 'SLAMDUNK' magazine last year
[I'm an Entertainer]
[Most Entertainers play the guitar, tell jokes or sing and dance]
[They have a routine I don't]
...
[My show starts when I get the ball]
[My stage is between there and the hoop]
[I tell you what will happen]
[But I can say that you've never seen anything like it]

I then went back to school to meet Amanda to collect our 'O' level certificates, BUT so happens my handphone was out of battery and My class ended late.. And by the time I got there, Amanda had left.. (T T)
I then went to GSCC to see a few friends, and lucky they were there.. I then played some basketball.. I didn't play well at all.. My injury was getting from bad to worse.. (T T)
The Cherry on top of my horrible day was that some F**CKING B@5***D CB A55***stole my money to buy uniform and other stuff..
Stolen: {$50++, Keagan's birthday present, HairPins}
So I was in totally no mood to watch the concert, so ended up staying and slacking at GSCC
More photos!

My foot

Joseph with the ball


HweeKiat Chia

He Jumps

'Armpit'

waiting.. blah

score!

HweeKiat again


He Brakes


And he Shoots!





'Armpit' took the last ball






ChoonRong SEXY sia!