Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SUNDAY! went MPCC library to study.. missed Ryan(Chung Cheng basketball coach) and his group though.. so long never play basketball with them le.. wan to join them for K-box also! FUN!
wonder if they miss me not! XD haha BHB!


The only people I saw were XiJiao and ChangXu (Kai Leun, LinAn, Lin Yi came later but they didn't really study)..
LinAn acting cute last year at GSCC
As some know, ChangXu was my secondary school crush.. I liked him for bout 2 years.. On that day I thought I had no feelings for him at all, but when I saw him walk pass my bench, my heart still raced as it did last time.. (he was wearing yellow top and blue bottoms, all baggy streetball gear).. He didn't have a place to sit, so he joined me! (to my delight!)..

ChangXu is in both photos, ownself see which one he is..


After work, bout 1930, went to play basketball.. there were only four people on the court though, but I still had fun.. and I saw Hendy! so glad he staying in Singapore to study at TP! =D.. hope to see more of him in the future!
(Hendy rhymes with Andy aka ChangXu)

Took a few pitures with the people I played basketball with that day..

this is YiMing aka 'xiao pang zi'.. he zoomed in

He very 'zi lian' right? (I think he's cute)

This one is the middle guy take one, so is much beta (he look like LinAn right?)

Then proceeded to take multiple shots




... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...




... ... ... ... ... I think he's cute too... ... ... ... ...




... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...



... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...



... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


TUESDAY! Celebrated April babys birthday! I made mountain brownies for them.. I made 1 in a cake shape, 5 in a cup-cake shape and six in a mini cup-cake shape and stacked them all up and covered it with icing sugar..

Someone stole abit of it though.. see the small cut there?

and I made on for the Girl's basketball team too, but they're's (is there such a word?) was much better looking.. I drew a basketball on top of theirs..

No comments: